Home Remedies For
* Rubbing antiperspirants on your hand
especially ones that are aluminum based and not
* Bring hand towels always in case some
unavoidable circumstance occurs.
* Learn how to control your emotion. Some people
will only have sweaty hands when they are under
stressing and anxiety-related situations. Calm
yourself as you take deep breaths.
* Lose weight. Oftentimes obese people will have
problems with excessive sweaty hands. By
boosting your metabolic rate, you are actually
taking a step to treat the problem.
* Utilize talcum, cornstarch, alum or any
medicated powder to stop sweaty hands.
Treatments For Sweaty Hands
* Ask your doctor about the treatment of
iontophoresis. This mode of treatment will use
low electrical current and apply it to your
hands as they are immersed in water. There is
really no reported evidence that it is effective
but some people have tried it as their mode of
* Medications. Physicians will prescribe
medications such as sedatives, beta-blockers and
anticholinergics to address your sweaty hand
* Botox injection. This is already widely used
and will require you to have repeated injections
about twice within a year.
* Surgery. The last resort to resolving sweaty
hands is surgery, which is the endoscopic
For Sweaty Hands
Did you know that you can get rid of
excessive sweating and perspiration
in as little as two weeks? That's
right! Finally you can
Prevent Excessive Sweating and
start to enjoy a cool and
comfortable life. Discover How
14,549 People (And Counting) Reduced
Underarm, Hand, Face, Foot and
Overall Sweating By As Much As 95%
Clicking Here Now!